Fire Started By Cigarette
GregCraber

Fire Started By Cigarette

No One Hurt

CLARKSTON, WA – A cigarette is to blame for a fire in Asotin County yesterday.  Asotin County Firefighters rushed to the 1100 block of 16th street just after 4:00 pm.  The fire started on the deck of a home, then spread to the dry grass below and out to a hillside behind the home.  Through the mutual aid program, Clarkston and Lewiston Firefighters rushed to help as well.  Despite wind pushing the flames, firefighters were able to extinguish the fire before it got to any other property or jumped Libby Street.  No one was hurt and the home wasn’t badly damaged.

Previous Article Weather for the Lewis-Clark Valley, Palouse, and Camas Prairie brought to you by Nez Perce Express.
Next Article Car Tip of the Day Brought to You by Clarkston Auto Sales
Print
1650

Name:
Email:
Subject:
Message:
x

Please email news tips to Greg at: gregcraber@dailyfly.com

Our Yard Sale Map is back! Click Here!