Asotin Home Fire
Loss Of Service Dog
ASOTIN, WA – Asotin Firefighters rushed to the 800 block of 3rd Street yesterday to report of smoke in a family’s home. When they arrived, firefighters found smoke coming from the windows and eaves. Asotin County Fire Chief Noel Hardin says they’re still investigating, but it likely came from an electrical problem in the basement, then burned through the main floor and into the roof. There was one loss to the family. Despite doing CPR and providing oxygen to the service dog, it didn’t survive.
Photos Courtesy: Asotin County Fire District