Flash Fire Burns Hands & Faces
GregCraber

Flash Fire Burns Hands & Faces

2 Men Transported To Harborview

LEWISTON, ID – Two men were flown to Harborview Medical Center in Seattle for burns to their hands and faces.  The Lewiston Fire Department reports last night just before 8:00 pm, the men were in a camper trying to get a propane heater working.  While one was working on it, the other started a single-burner cooking unit.  The burner caused the built up propane in the camper to spark a flash fire.  The fire went out as soon as the existing propane in the air was consumed. 

There was very little damage to the camper, but both men were taken to St. Joseph Regional Medical Center for evaluation and treatment for burns to their hands and faces.  They were then sent on to Harborview.

Previous Article Record Low Temperatures
Next Article Shop Small, Give Big To Help Special Olympics
Print
2772
 

Name:
Email:
Subject:
Message:
x

Please email news tips to our news director at: newsonthefly@dailyfly.com