Kamiah Fire Destroys Home
GregCraber

Kamiah Fire Destroys Home

200 Block of Pine St.

KAMIAH, ID – Kamiah firefighters rushed to a home fire yesterday.  At 12:30 pm, they were called to a motor home that was on fire in a mobile home park in the 200 block of Pine Street.

The home is a total loss, but the fire department was able to keep the fire from spreading to any nearby homes.  One person was inside when it started, but was able to get out without any injuries.

Chief Dan Musgrave says it likely started at the refrigerator as a gas leak.  The occupant has received Red Cross help and has a place to stay. 

The volunteer firefighters spent nearly three hours making sure the scene was safe before leaving at about 3:15.

Previous Article Local Girl "100%" One Year After Hit By Car
Next Article Open Burning Starts Monday
Print
669
 

Name:
Email:
Subject:
Message:
x

Please email news tips to Greg at: gregcraber@dailyfly.com