WEATHER: AIR STAGNATION ADVISORY
AIR STAGNATION ADVISORY
...AIR STAGNATION ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 9 AM PST
* WHAT...High pressure over the area will result in poor mixing
of the atmosphere allowing pollutants to accumulate in the air.
* WHERE...Portions of Central, East Central, North Central,
Northeast and Southeast Washington as well as North and North
* WHEN...Until at least 9 AM PST TODAY and likely through
* IMPACTS...Poor air quality may cause issues for people with
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...An Air Stagnation Advisory indicates that
due to limited movement of an air mass in the Advisory area...
pollution has the potential to increase to dangerous levels.
People with respiratory illness should follow their physician`s
advice for dealing with high levels of air pollution during
periods of stagnant air.
Today: Sunny and mostly clear, winds up to 8mph, high 54/ low 34
Wednesday: Mostly sunny day, mostly cloudy night, winds up to 6mph, 48/34
Thursday: Mostly cloudy day, cloudy night, 50/38
Friday: Cloudy day and night, 55/41
Today: Sunny day, mostly clear night, winds up to 6mph, 54/30
Wednesday: Mostly sunny day, mostly cloudy night, 50/29
Thursday: Mostly cloudy day, cloudy night, 50/33
Friday: Cloudy day and night, 55/36
Saturday: Possible rain, cloudy, 54/38
Today: Sunny day, mostly cloudy night, winds up to 6mph, 55/31
Wednesday: Sunny day and mostly cloudy night, winds up to 6mph, 49/29
Thursday: Mostly cloudy day and night, 50/35
Friday: Cloudy day and night, 56/37