Cooking Fire on Burrell Ave in Lewiston
Trevan Pixley

Cooking Fire on Burrell Ave in Lewiston

Lewiston Fire units were dispatched at 3:52 pm to a cooking fire at 1226 Burrell Ave, Apartment A.  Residents were cooking when a fire broke out on the stove.  The occupants of the apartment were able to quickly knockdown the main body of the fire with 2 fire extinguishers prior to exiting the building.   
 
Fire crews upon their arrival found light smoke in the building that was the result of a cooking fire.  Units checked for fire extension, assisted with smoke removal and were at the scene for approximately 45 minutes. 
 
Fire crews initially responded with 4 engines, 3 ambulances, 1 chief officer and 1 fire investigator, but the majority of the responding units were cancelled  prior to their arrival. 
 
 

Previous Article Pictures of Nursing: The Zwerdling Postcard Collection Exhibit Opens
Next Article WEATHER: Rain, Snow and Wind to Come
Print
728

Name:
Email:
Subject:
Message:
x

Please email news tips to our news director at: newsonthefly@dailyfly.com