Moscow Drive-In Returns Sept. 12 at U of I
University of Idaho
MOSCOW, Idaho — Sept. 10, 2020 — The ASUI-Kibbie Activity Center parking lot will again be transformed into a drive-in movie theatre Saturdays through Halloween for the community to enjoy.
University of Idaho Administrative Operations and Vandal Entertainment have teamed up to provide a fun and safe movie experience as the pandemic continues. The Moscow Drive-In gate opens at 6:30 p.m., and movies start at 7:30 p.m. Enter on Stadium Drive.
Tickets are $20 per vehicle, except for the Halloween Eve Double Feature ($30 per vehicle) and the Horror Movie Marathon ($40 per vehicle) and are available for purchase on Eventbrite or at the gate.
The movie lineup includes:
- Saturday, Sept. 12: “Arrival” (PG-13)
- Saturday, Sept. 19: “The Addams Family” (2019, PG)
- Saturday, Oct. 3: “Twister” (PG-13)
- Saturday, Oct. 10: “Sonic the Hedgehog” (PG)
- Saturday, Oct. 17: “The High Note” (PG-13)
- Saturday, Oct. 24: “Remember the Titans” (PG)
- Friday, Oct. 30 Halloween Eve Double Feature: “The Nightmare Before Christmas” (PG) and “Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark” (PG-13)
- Saturday, Oct. 31 Horror Movie Marathon: “Nightmare on Elm Street” (1984, R), “Texas Chainsaw Massacre” (2003, R) and “It” (R)
Limited parking spots will be available to encourage social distancing. Audio will be broadcast via radio. Running vehicles on auxiliary power is recommended. Guests must stay in their vehicles or in the beds of their trucks, unless they are using the bathroom. No smoking, vaping or alcohol is allowed.
Vandals Dining will offer concessions for purchase, and attendees are welcome to bring their own snacks.
Visit the Moscow Drive-In website for more information or to buy tickets.