Asotin Anatone School District Shares Guidelines for the 20/21 Athletic Season
Per WIAA guidelines and the Department of Health
ASOTIN, WA - The Asotin Anatone School District has released the guidelines that were handed down to them by the WIAA and the Department of Health in preparation for the 2020-21 athletic season.
The guidelines are as follows:
1. See second page – Phase 2 limits attendance at our athletic events
2. All spectators must be wearing a MASK (no face shields will be allowed unless they have cloth attached draping from the chin to the chest and both sides need to be covered back to the ears).
3. Attestation forms will be required to complete prior to entering the game/event.
4. All home events- parents of the athletes will be given a specific number of guests that they can invite so we do not exceed the maximum number of spectators that can attend the event.
5. Away events- When we travel to away games/events we are only allowed 2 parents per senior on your athletic team for volleyball and football.
6. An official list of pre-registered (or approved) parents and/or guests will be located at each site entrance (home & away) for admittance. Only those spectators listed will be admitted. No exceptions.
7. Spectators – All athletes, coaches, cheerleaders, band members, administration, and game management personnel have to be counted in the total number of spectators allowed in the venue. This includes the opposing team and personnel. Once that total number is determined we will allow families and guests to fill the remaining amount of spectators allowed. If you bring your child they will count in the total number of participants allowed.
8. If there are guideline changes from WIAA and the Department of Health allowing more spectators then we will immediatley adjust our rules to match the changes.
9. There will be no charge to get into any athletic contests.
*The Asotin Anatone School District’s goal is to maximize the number of spectators to attend all of our home athletic events as possible.
Please see the athletic webpage for more information. https://www.aasd.wednet.edu/Page/1584