Thursday’s Weather
Kylie

Thursday’s Weather

Today's weather is brought to you by Clarkston CBD.

LC Valley:

Today: Cloudy skies with winds ESE at 5-10mph. Overcast with showers at time overnight- 60% chance of rain. WInds ESE at 5-10mph. 45/40

Friday: Cloudy with showers during the day- 60% chance of rain. Winds N at 5-10mph. Rain showers in the evening with overcast skies late- 40% chance of rain. WInds N at 5-10mph. 46/7

Saturday: Sun and clouds mixed. Winds light and variable. Partly cloudy skies in the evening with more clouds later at night. Winds light and variable. 47/32

Palouse Area:

Today: Cloudy with winds ESE at 5-10mph. Showers early becoming steady light rain overnight- 60% chance of rain. Winds ESE at 5-10mph. 41/35

Friday: Occasional rain with some snow in the afternoon- 70% chance of precip. Winds SSW at 5-10mph. Cloudy with rain and snow in the evening- 50% chance of precip. Cloudy with winds W at 5-10mph overnight. 40/33

Saturday: Mostly cloudy skies with winds WSW at 10-15mph. Considerably cloudy overnight with winds ESE at 5-10mph. 

Prairie Area:

Today: Cloudy skies with winds S at 5-10mph. Cloudy with rain and snow showers- 50% chance of precip. Winds SSW at 5-10mph. 39/33 

Friday: Light rain in the morning with rain and snow mixed in the afternoon- 80% chance of precip. Winds SW at 5-10mph. Variably cloudy with snow showers overnight- 60% chance of snow. Winds WSW at 5-10mph. 40/32

Saturday: Mainly cloudy with winds SW at 5-10mph. Partly cloudy with increasing clouds overnight. Winds light and variable. 38/27

 

Previous Article Death Notices for 11/17
Next Article Two-Vehicle Collision on Levee Bypass Wednesday Leaves One With Life Threatening Injuries
Print
170
 

Name:
Email:
Subject:
Message:
x

Please email news tips to our news director at: newsonthefly@dailyfly.com