Orofino Fire Quickly Extinguish Chimney Fire Sunday Night
Marisa Lloyd

Orofino Fire Quickly Extinguish Chimney Fire Sunday Night

Clearwater County Sheriffs Office

OROFINO - On Sunday, January 1 at approximately 5 p.m. Clearwater County Deputies and Orofino Fire Department responded to 111 143rd Street for a report of a chimney fire.

The fire was contained inside of the chimney and there was no damage to the residence.

Orofino Fire Department stated that the cause of the fire was fly ash.

Previous Article AG Ferguson, Rep. Lekanoff Bill Will Create an Alert System for Missing Indigenous Women in Washington
Next Article Alliance Title Teacher of the Month Winner- Dawn Burr
Print
334
 

Name:
Email:
Subject:
Message:
x

Please email news tips to our news director at: newsonthefly@dailyfly.com