Asotin Home Fire
GregCraber

Asotin Home Fire

Loss Of Service Dog

ASOTIN, WA – Asotin Firefighters rushed to the 800 block of 3rd Street yesterday to report of smoke in a family’s home.  When they arrived, firefighters found smoke coming from the windows and eaves.  Asotin County Fire Chief Noel Hardin says they’re still investigating, but it likely came from an electrical problem in the basement, then burned through the main floor and into the roof.  There was one loss to the family.  Despite doing CPR and providing oxygen to the service dog, it didn’t survive. 

Photos Courtesy: Asotin County Fire District

Previous Article Weather for the Lewis-Clark Valley, Palouse, and Camas Prairie brought to you by Nez Perce Express.
Next Article Airport Manager Search Underway
Print
590

Name:
Email:
Subject:
Message:
x

Please email news tips to Greg at: gregcraber@dailyfly.com