Cigarette Causes Porch Fire

newsonthefly 522

"Improperly discarded cigarettes," caused a porch fire early this morning at 631 Warner Avenue early this morning, according to a fire department press release. The fire was discovered by Lewiston Ploice Officer Jordan Clare. Clare alerted the family and knocked down the flames with a fire extinguisher and garden hose acording to the release

What to Expect at Dworshak

newsonthefly 606

What’s Up With the Water? Each spring and summer, people visiting Dworshak Dam near Orofino, Idaho, ask about the fluctuating water level in the reservoir on the upstream side of the dam. Managing Dworshak’s reservoir is  a complex task involving many federal, state and local entities. Knowing what goes into making water-management decisions can help people understand the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (Corps) operational changes and anticipate monthly reservoir levels.

ROC Rescue Mission Golf Scramble

newsonthefly 483

The ROC Rescue Mission is looking for a few good men and women, to play some golf. The ROC currently has an outreach day center that has served thousands of meals already. They are raising money to build a shelter for men, women and families, something desperately needed in the valley. "Whoever is generous to the poor lends to the Lord and he will repay him for their deed." Proverbs

RSS
First349350351352353354355356357358Last

Please email news tips to Greg at: gregcraber@dailyfly.com

Our Yard Sale Map is back! Click Here!