Wednesday's Weather

Kylie 202

Today's weather is brought to you by Nez Perce Express. 

LC Valley: Partly cloudy skies with winds NW at 5-10mph. Cloudy overnight with snow showers after midnihgt- 50% chance of snow. Winds light and variable. 21/9

Palouse Area: Partly cloudy and very cold. Winds WNW at 5-10mph. Cloudy overnight with snow showers after midnight- 60% chance of snow. Winds ESE at 5-10mph. 10/2

Prairie Area: Snow showers on and off with peaks of sun in the afternoon- 40% chance of snow. Winds W at 10-20mph. Partly cloudy in the evening with periods of snow after midnight- 50% chance of snow. WInds SSW at 5-10mph. 14/2

Read the full article for the complete weather forecast. 

 

Tuesday's Weather

Kylie 215

Today's weather is brought to you by Clarkston CBD. 

LC Valley: Cloudy with a few flurries or snow showers possible. Winds light and variable. Variable clouds with snow showers- 60% chance of snow. Winds light and variable. 24/16

Palouse Area: Occasional snow showers with very cold temps- 40% chance of snow. Winds S at 5-10mph. Snow showers overnight- 50% chance of snow. Winds light and variable. 18/4

Prairie Area: Cloudy with a few snow showers possible. Winds SW at 5-10mph. Variable clouds with snow showers overnight- 60% chance of snow, 1-3 inches expected. Winds W at 5-10mph. 17/10

Read the full article for the complete weather forecast. 

 

Thank you Supporters- Still Time to Donate

Tri-State Hospital Foundation- Expand the Dream

Kylie 211

Through this holiday season of giving, community members, sponsors, and supporters of Tri-State Hospital Foundation, rallied together to raise donations in support of their 2021 Expanding the Dream Mediathon. With an abundance of generous gifts, funds raised will help Tri-State Memorial Hospital continue to develop for you and your loved ones. At Tri-State, you are family, and your health is their first priority.

Monday's Weather

Kylie 159

Today's weather is brought to you by Nez Perce Express. 

LC Valley: Snow showers- 50% chance of snow. WInds WNW at 5-10mph. Snow flurries overnight- 40% chance of snow. Winds light and variable. 24/12

Palouse Area: Variable clouds with snow showers, snow accumulating 1-3 inches- 50% chance of snow. Winds W at 5-10mph. Variably cloudy with snow showers overnight- 40% chance of sonw. WInds SE at 5-10mph. 16/3

Prairie Area: Occasional snow showers, 1-3 inches expected- 50% chance of snow. Winds W at 10-15mph. Snow showers early with a chance of snow later in the night- 30% chance of snow. Winds SW at 5-10mph. 17/6

Read the full article for the complete weather forecast. 

 

Saturday's Weather

Kylie 312

Today's weather is brought to you by Clarkston CBD. 

LC Valley:  Cloudy with snow in the afternoon- 40% chance of snow. Winds SE at 5-10mph. Occasional snow showers overnight- 50% chance of snow. Winds S a t5-10mph. 35/26

Palouse Area: Variable clouds with snow showers- 50% chance of snow. Winds SSE at 5-10mph. Snow in the evening tapering off to a light snow overnight, accumulating 1-3 inches. Winds SSW at 5-10mph. 29/21

Prairie Area: Cloudy skies with a few snow showers later in the day- 30% chance of snow. Winds SSW at 5-10mph. Variably cloudy with snow showers- 50% chance of snow. Winds SSW at 10-15mph. 28/19

Read the full article for the complete weather forecast. 

 

Friday's Weather

Kylie 228

Today's weather is brought to you by Nez Perce Express.

LC Valley: Cloudy with winds SSE at 5-10mph. Cloudy skies with a few snow showers overnight- 30% chance of snow. Winds SSE at 5-10mph. 37/28

Palouse Area: Cloudy skies with afternoon snow showers, snow accumulations of less than one inch- 50% chance of snow. Winds SE at 5-10mph. Snow showers becoming more widely scattered overnight- 50% chance of snow. Winds SE at 5-10mph. 33/25

Prairie Area: A mix of clouds and sun in the morning followed by cloudy skies in the afternoon. Winds S at 10-15mph. Snow showers in the evening with some lingering snow later- 40% chance of snow. Winds SSW at 10-15mph. 29/22

Read the full article for the complete weather forecast. 

 

Thursday's Weather

Kylie 235

Today's weather is brought to you by Clarkston CBD. 

LC Valley: Showers in the morning with clouds in the afternoon- 60% chance of rain. WInds SW at 10-20mph. Overcast skies overnight with winds SSW at 5-10mph. 40/31

Palouse Area: Cloudy with rain and snow showers in the morning becoming windy in the afternoon- 80% chance of precip. Winds SW at 20-30mph. Mainly cloudy with snow showers around midnihgt- 50% chance of snow, accumulating less than one inch- 50% chance of snow. Winds SW at 15-25mph. 37/27

Prairie Area: Rain and snow in the monring becoming snow in the afternoon- 80% chance of precip. Winds SW at 15-25mph. Cloudy with winds SW at 10-20mph. 36/23

Read the full article for the complete weather forecast. 

 

Wednesday's Weather

Kylie 221

Today's weather is brought to you by Nez Perce Express. 

LC Valley: Mostly cloudy skies during the day with winds SSE at 5-10mph. A few showers in the evening with clouds overnight- 30% chance of rain. WInds SSE at 5-10mph. 42/35

Palouse Area: Cloudy skies with winds SE at 10-15mph. Rain and snow showers in the evening becoming rain overnight- 50% chance of precip. Winds SE at 10-15mph. 37/33

Priarie Area: Clouds throughout the day with winds SSW at 10-20mph. Rain and snow showers tapering off in the evening with cloudy skies overnight- 40% chance of precip. Winds SSW at 10-20mph. 35/32

Read the full article for the complete weather forecast. 

 

Native Artist Popup

Nimiipuu Fund

Kylie 188

Native Artist Holiday Popup!

Tuesday December 21st from 9am-3pm

 Pi-Nee-Waus Community Center

Come, support your local artists and small businesses while finishing up your holiday shopping! The Native Artist Holiday popup is on Tuesday the 21st from 9 am- 3 pm at the Pi-Nee-Waus Community Center lobby. If, you would like to be a vendor, call (208)621-3729 to reserve your booth. To learn more about Nimiipuu Fund and other events or workshops they host visit nimippuufund.org

https://nimiipuufund.org/classes-events/

Monday's Weather

Kylie 196

Today's weather is brought to you by Nez Perce Express. 

LC Valley: Overcast skies with winds ESE at 5-10mph. Cloudy overnight with light and variable winds. 40/34


Palouse Area: Snow showers early mixing with rain in the afternoon- 30% chance of precip. Winds ESE at 5-10mph. Rain and snow showers in the evening transitioning to snow showers overnight- 40% chance of precip. Winds ESE at 5-10mph. 36/31

Prairie Area: Cloudy skeis with winds S at 5-10mph. Overcast skies overnight with winds S at 5-10mph. 33/28

Read the full article for the complete weather forecast. 

 

Tuesday's Weather

Kylie 196

Today's weather is brought to you by Clarkston CBD. 

LC Valley: Mainly cloudy with winds light and variable. Cloudy in the evening with showers oafter midnight- 40% chance of rain. Winds SE at 5-10mph. 37/34

Palouse Area: Cloudy with winds ESE at 5-10mph. Cloudy overnight with some rain and snow- 80% chance of precip. Winds ESE at 5-10mph. 34/30

Prairie Area: Partly cloudy with wind S at 5-10mph. Cloudy overnight with snow showers after midnight- 50% chance of snow. Winds SSW at 10-15mph. 35/28

Read the full article for the complete weather forecast. 

 

Saturday's Weather

Kylie 235

Today's weather is brought to you by Clarkston CBD.

LC Valley: Overcast skies with winds SE at 5-10mph. Cloudy with showers overnight- 50% chance of rain. WInds SSE at 10-15mph. 39/35

Palouse Area:​​​​​​ Rain and snow in the afternoon- 40% chance of precip. Winds SE at 10-20mph. Rain and snow in the evening with snow showers overnight. 1-3 inches of snow expected- 60% chance of precip. Winds SSE at 10-20mph. 34/32

Prairie Area: Cloudy with winds S at 10-20mph. Snow showers overnight, one inch of snow expected- 50% chance of snow. Winds SSW at 10-20mph. 31/30

Read the full article for the complete weather forecast. 

Friday's Weather

Kylie 196

Today's weather is brought to you by Nez Perce Express. 

LC Valley: Intervals of clouds and sun in the morning. Winds light and variable. Mostly cloudy skies with wind sESE at 5-10mph. 35/28

Palouse Area: Mostly cloudy skies with winds ESE at 5-10mph. Cloudy overnight with winds ESE at 10-15mph. 30/23

Prairie Area: Intervals of clouds and sun in the morning with more clouds later. Winds S at 5-10mph. Mostly cloudy skies overnight with winds S at 5-10mph. 27/20

Read the full article for the complete weather forecast. 

 

RSS
12345678910Last

Please email news tips to our news director at: newsonthefly@dailyfly.com