Thursday's Weather

Kylie 216

Today's weather is brought to you by Clarkston CBD. 

LC Valley: Cloudy skies with afternoon showers- 60% chance of snow. Winds light and variable. Mostly cloudy overnight with snow showers in the evening- 40% chance of snow. Winds light and variable. 36/30

Palouse Area: Snow showers throughout the day- 70% chance of snow, about one inch of snow expected. Winds WSW at 10-15mph. Cloudy skies with snow showers in the evening- 50% chance of snow. Winds WNW at 10-15mph. 30/23

Prairie Area: Cloudy with snow showers, snowfall around one inch- 80% chance of snow. Winds WSW at 5-10mph. Snow showers early in the evening becoming more scattered overnight, accumulations less than one inch- 70% chance of snow. 29/22

Read the full article for the complete weather forecast. 

 

Wednesday's Weather

Kylie 179

Today's weather is brought to you by Nez Perce Express.

LC Valley: Cloudy skies throughout the day. A few snow showers possible. Winds E at 5-10mph. Scattered flurries and snow showers overnight- 30% chance of snow. Winds E at 5-10mph. 33/30

Palouse Area: Cloudy skeis with a few flurries and snow showers possible. Winds ESE at 10-15mph. Variably cloudy with snow showers- 60% chance of snow, about one inch expected. WInds ESE at 5-10mph. 30/26

Prairie Area: Cloudy skies with a few snow flurries or snow showers possible. Winds SSE at 10-15mph. Variable clouds with snow showers overnight- 40% chance of snow. Winds S at 10-15mph. 24/23

Read the full article for the complete weather forecast. 

 

Tuesday's Weather

Kylie 205

Today's weather is brought to you by Clarkston CBD. 

LC Valley: Cloudy early with sun in the afternoon. A few snow showers possible. Winds light and variable. Partly cloudy overnight with light and variable winds. 39/25

Palouse Area: Cloudy skies in the morning with some clearing in the afternoon. A few snow showers possible. WInds WSW at 10-15mph. Partly cloudy skies overnight with winds SE at 5-10mph. 32/22

Prairie Area: Mainly cloudy with snow showers in the mo rning- 60% chance of snow. Winds W at 5-10mph. Partly cloudy with winds SSW at 5-10mph. 29/16

Read the full article for the complete weather forecast. 

 

Get a Letter from Santa!!

Nez Perce Express Letters to Santa

Kylie 173

Write to Santa so Santa can write back. Nez Perce Express Letters to Santa is working with DailyFly and a handful of elves to get your letters to Santa and Santa’s letter back. Print off the letterhead or pick some up at our mailbox locations to write the letter and put it in a one of our mailboxes by December 13th.

Mailboxes can be found at the following locations:

Nez Perce Express

Vig's Health Food and Discount Supplements

Owl Pharmacies and Owl Home Medical (Lewiston and Clarkston)

Century 21 Price Right

Community Bank

Team Idaho Real Estate (Moscow Idaho)

Moscow Pullman Building Supply (Moscow and Pullman locations)

Pullman Grocery Outlet

Legacy Floors LLC (Pullman WA)

Thank you to the Employees of Northwest Children’s Home for making this a possibility for their students.

Monday's Weather

Kylie 221

Today's weather is brought to you by Nez Perce Express. 

LC Valley: Cloudy with showers- 60% chance of rain. WInds E at 5-10mph. Evening light rain followed by rain and snow mixed- 60% chance of precip. Winds light and variable. 42/34

Palouse Area: Rain and snow throughout the day- 60% chance of precip. Winds ESE at 10-15mph. Rain and snow overnight with snow accumulations of less than an inch- 60% chance of precip. Winds S at 5-10mph. 40/29

Prairie Area: Variable clouds with some rain or snow showers- 60% chance of precip. Winds SSE at 10-15mph. Periods of snow accumulating 1-3 inches overnight- 80% chance of snow. Winds SW at 5-10mph. 38/27

Read the full article for the complete weather forecast. 

 

Get a Letter from Santa!!

Nez Perce Express Letters to Santa

Kylie 168

Write to Santa so Santa can write back. Nez Perce Express Letters to Santa is working with DailyFly and a handful of elves to get your letters to Santa and Santa’s letter back. Print off the letterhead or pick some up at our mailbox locations to write the letter and put it in a one of our mailboxes by December 13th.

Mailboxes can be found at the following locations:

Nez Perce Express

Vig's Health Food and Discount Supplements

Owl Pharmacies and Owl Home Medical (Lewiston and Clarkston)

Century 21 Price Right

Community Bank

Team Idaho Real Estate (Moscow Idaho)

Moscow Pullman Building Supply (Moscow and Pullman locations)

Pullman Grocery Outlet

Legacy Floors LLC (Pullman WA)

Thank you to the Employees of Northwest Children’s Home for making this a possibility for their students.

Saturday's Weather

Kylie 226

Today's weather is brought to you by Clarkston CBD. 

LC Valley: Cloudy with occasional rain showers- 50% chance of rain. Widns S at 10-20mph. Cloudy with rain at night-60% chance of rain. Winds S at 10-15mph. 45/39

Palouse Area: Cloudy with rain and snow- 80% chance of precip. Winds S at 15-25 mph with gusts over 40mph. Rain and snow in the evening becoming all snow overnight- 80% chance of precip. Winds SW at 10-20mph. 38/33

Prairie Area: Occasional snow showers of around one inch- 40% chance of snow. Winds sSW at 20-30mph with higher gusts possible. Snow throughout the night -80% chance of snow at about one inch. Winds SSW at 15-25mph. 34/32

Read the full article for the complete weather forecast. 

 

Get a Letter from Santa!!

Nez Perce Express Letters to Santa

Kylie 225

Write to Santa so Santa can write back. Nez Perce Express Letters to Santa is working with DailyFly and a handful of elves to get your letters to Santa and Santa’s letter back. Print off the letterhead or pick some up at our mailbox locations to write the letter and put it in a one of our mailboxes by December 13th.

Mailboxes can be found at the following locations:

Nez Perce Express

Vig's Health Food and Discount Supplements

Owl Pharmacies and Owl Home Medical (Lewiston and Clarkston)

Century 21 Price Right

Community Bank

Team Idaho Real Estate (Moscow Idaho)

Moscow Pullman Building Supply (Moscow and Pullman locations)

Pullman Grocery Outlet

Legacy Floors LLC (Pullman WA)

Thank you to the Employees of Northwest Children’s Home for making this a possibility for their students.

Friday's Weather

Kylie 252

Today's weather is brought to you by Nez Perce Express. 

LC Valley: Cloudy skies through the day with light and variable winds. Clouds in the evening with a few showers late at night- 30% chance of rain. WInds SSE at 5-10mph. 39/36

Palouse Area: Cloudy with winds SW at 10-15mph. Cloudy with snow overnight- 80% chance of snow with accumulations less than one inch. Winds SSE at 10-20mph. 34/31

Prairie Area: Partly cloudy skies in the morning with cloudy skies in the afternoon. WInds SW at 10-20mph. Cloudys late with snow showers after midnight- 40% chance of snow. Winds SSW at 15-25mph. 31/28

Read the full article for the complete weather forecast. 

 

Consignment at Mac's Cycle

Kylie 294

Did you know Mac’s Cycle offers consignment? Do you need some HOLIDAY CASH? Bring your quality machine down to Mac’s Cycle and let them find a buyer for you!

Don’t forget to check out the Mac's Cycle Holiday Sale! NOW through CHRISTMAS enjoy discounts from 10-50% off!

Friendly reminder the store will be closed on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day so don't wait to come in and take advantage of these Holiday prices today! Mac's Cycle, Where the Fun Begins!

https://www.macscycle.com/

 

Thursday's Weather

Kylie 174

Today's weather is brought to you by Clarkston CBD.

LC Valley: Cloudy with snow developing late- 70% chance of snow. Winds light and variable. Snow showers in the evening- 70% chance of snow. Partly cloudy skies overnight. Winds light and variable. 39/30

Palouse Area: Cloudy with light snow later n the day- 70% chance of snow with accumulations of less than one inch. Winds WSW at 10-15mph. Snow in the evening stopping overnight- 80% chanc of snow and about one inch.  33/25

Prairie Area: Cloudy with snow showers in the afternoon- 70% chance of snow. Winds SW at 10-15mph. Snow in the evening giving way to partly cloudy conditions late at night- 80% chance of snow of around one inch. Winds WSW at 10-15mph. 31/23

Read the full article for the complete weather forecast.

 

Wednesday's Weather

Kylie 215

Today's weather is brought to you by Nez Perce Express. 

LC Valley: Cloudy skies early followed by partial clearing. Winds WSW at 15-25mph. Higher gusts possible. A few clouds overnight with winds SSW at 5-10mph. 48/31

Palouse Area: Windy with winds W at 20-30mph, higher gusts possible. Rain and snow showers during the day- 70% chance of rain. Cloudy skies overnight with WSW winds at 10-15mph. 41/27

 Prairie Area: Rain and snow in the morning with snow in the afternoon- 50% chance of precip. Winds WSW at 15-25mph. Partly cloudy skeis overnight with winds WSW at 10-15mph. 39/24

Read the full article for the complete weather forecast. 

 

Tri-State Foundation Mediathon

Kylie 172

Tri-State Hospital Foundation is hosting their first Mediathon Fundraiser December 15 & 16, from 7:00am-6:30pm. Funds raised will go towards the building of a new Inpatient and Dietary Wing for Tri-State Memorial Hospital. Donations can be made during those times by calling 509.758.4902 or by visiting www.ExpandTheDream.org.

 https://tristatehospital.org/tristate-foundation-mediathon/

RSS
12345678910Last

Please email news tips to our news director at: newsonthefly@dailyfly.com