Pacific Empire Radio (PER)
Responsible for leading the News Department as an essential and in-depth news service, managing and directing all aspects of PER’s news gathering and story production efforts, setting editorial policy, in-depth stories, and ensuring editorial integrity in all PER news formats.
Use Facebook as an instant news hub that in turn directs traffic to Dailyfly.com. All/majority of the Facebook news stories are to be link’s posted from Dailyfly.com.
To create one website (Dailyfly.com) where the community can receive news, events, special programs, contesting, etc. Create valuable website traffic that will generate revenue for the PER/Dailyfly.com news department.
- PER News
- Dailyfly.com News Content
- Social media content
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Leads the development of the long range vision for the news reporting efforts of PER.
- Using Facebook as a traffic generator for Dailyfly.com
- Demonstrates an in-depth understanding of the trends, the development and maintenance of content for the various media that PER uses and will be using (radio, online, and other digital media).
- Appropriately resolves policy conflicts and/or ambiguities.
- Guides station through ethical cross departmental news situations.
- Supervises online news content; including interactions.
- Proposes and coordinates special events and breaking news coverage.
- Ensures the maintenance of the highest level of editorial quality and integrity in the work of the News Department.
- Create a news Department that is recognized as a major source of accurate information about LC Valley issues.
- Experienced as a reporter/producer.
To apply, email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org